My Blog Motto

"Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from bad judgement"

~Rita Mae Brown

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy mother's Day

Hello All, I just wanted to take a moment to honor Mother's Day and all women who have cared for and "Mothered" someone else (including ourselves). mothering is more than just giving birth. It is teaching, guiding, mentoring, providing comfort and love. In my family of origin I was fortunate to have many mother figures who helped raise me. My own Mother is an amazing woman who has survived and overcome many obstacles and I am grateful for her courage today and every day. Since this blog is a place to honor our healing processes, I'd like you all to take a moment to acknowledge how you have mothered yourselves in giving birth to a new life of healing and self discovery. May your day be blessed with Love and comfort! Nanakoosa

No comments:

Post a Comment