My Blog Motto

"Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from bad judgement"

~Rita Mae Brown

Friday, July 6, 2012

Note About Name Change

Hi All,
Some time ago a friend of mine advised me that the title subheading "for Women With a Past" was perhaps unprofessional sounding...that it might turn off some potential readers. I'm not sure why, but I followed the advice and made a minor change.
It has never felt right. Nor do I have any evidence that it changed my readership one way or another. In fact when I think of my intended audience, it's likely that the original title would be more appealing. So with my apologies for my inconsistency and wishy washy-ness I am changing the header back to it's original form...for all of Women with a past who aren't ashamed to admit it.
Peace, Love and Unity to all
Jenny Nanakoosa Hazard


© 2010-2012 Nanakoosa’s Place, authored by Jennifer Hazard

No comments:

Post a Comment