My Blog Motto

"Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from bad judgement"

~Rita Mae Brown

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

If you don't get it right the first, second or third time...

Hello all, You may have noticed I've been futzing with different template designs. I've been having some issues finding the right layout, one that enables me to post the information I need or want to share. Because I do have a website www.nanakoosasplace.com I'm going to experiment with adding my blog to that site. I'm actually working on simplifying all elements of my life, donating unused items, clearing out clutter, organizing paperwork etc. so this makes perfect sense. I've never been the most organized person in the world, but I have also realized that I do possess the capacity for organization. Part of the problem throughout my life has been the chaotic situations and people I have, either willingly or unwillingly, had in my life. I've tended to cater to other's needs and desires even if only a passive way, by denying my own. My theme for this year is all about reclaiming and redefining myself, taking control of my life and my environment. I can only believe that fate has had a hand in creating the circumstances where I am needing to relocate. I love my flat and have lived here for four years, but it's too big and too expensive now. I normally hate moving, but I'm beginning to look forward to a fresh environment to recreate my life within. I will keep readers updated as I merge my blog. In the meantime check out my website if you haven't already, I'm constantly updating it with new information and features as I learn more about how to do all this stuff. Peace, Nanakoosa

No comments:

Post a Comment