My Blog Motto

"Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from bad judgement"

~Rita Mae Brown

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Link

Hello all,
I'm adding the link to this page to add some information about the necessity of experiencing and knowing our emotions if we are to truly live authentic, fulfilled lives. I find that there is some very good material about obsessive behaviors; that familiar desperation that an I as an addict have experienced when trying to fill the unidentifiable void.
I hope you enjoy the information and I'd love to hear your thoughts and reactions either here or on my Facebook Group Page .
Janov's reflections on the Human Condition: January 2011
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_159359624115714&ap=1
Peace,
Jenny






© 2011 Nanakoosa’s Place, authored by Jennifer Hazard

No comments:

Post a Comment