My Blog Motto

"Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from bad judgement"

~Rita Mae Brown

Friday, March 11, 2011

Hello Everyone and Happy Friday,
I started out the morning with my coffee, dog cuddle time and reading the news as I do every day. I was keeping in mind that I wanted to get todays post out early. I didn't have a planned topic, after all that's the fun  of Free For all Fridays, right? I want to keep Fridays light and yet nourishing to set us off to the weekend with our heads held high and hope in our hearts. 
Today's news was not much help. And yet in the midst of all the political chaos that is happening, in our country and overseas...add to that the devastating tsunami/earthquake that has ravaged Japan I return full circle to remember what this blog is all about. Survival, strength in the face of adversity, seeing the world in its harsh reality without losing sight of the beauty and potential that carries us through our challenges.   
I've been making a playlist of Empowered Women videos and realized this song was what I needed today; what a lot of us need  to fuel our strength, to remind us of the Warrior Spirit within us, the Amazon who will stand up for our rights and if knocked down, will get up, shake herself off  and declare "We are Invincible"                                                                                              


Have a Safe and Blessed Weekend!
Peace,
Jenny

© 2011 Nanakoosa’s Place, authored by Jennifer Hazard

No comments:

Post a Comment