My Blog Motto

"Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from bad judgement"

~Rita Mae Brown

Friday, March 18, 2011

Housekeeping business


It has come to my attention that some people have had difficulty posting comments on
my blogs...and yet others are able to. If you do have a problem, please let me know via email so I can attempt to correct the problem. My whole point is I want to create a Community where everyone has a voice!
Thanks and have a safe and peaceful weekend!
nanakoosa@yahoo.com
Jenny

© 2011 Nanakoosa’s Place, authored by Jennifer Hazard

1 comment:

  1. Jenny, the only problem I have accessing this page is that it takes a really long time to load. At first it will say "not responding" then will start loading. But as long as I'm on the page, it continues to load. When I scroll down the page, it just keeps going and going. ~Patty

    ReplyDelete